Our menu offers items made in-house and, in many cases, can be modified to meet your dietary restrictions. Whether it’s gluten free, vegetarian, or even vegan options you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered. Looking for non-gmo corn tortillas, chips, and tamales? We’ve got that, too. We even have desserts, fresh juices, cocktails for 21+, and more!
- CHIPS & SALSA
- Our house-made salsa served with a basket of chips is a good start to any meal. You can even add guacamole.
- Melted Oaxacan cheese in a flour tortilla. Simply delicious.
- Chips, cheese, beans, pico de gallo, sour cream, cilantro.
- 2 crispy tortillas w/shredded lettuce, pico, queso fresca, choice of meat or beans. You can add guacamole to make this antojito even better.
- Fried masa, refried pintos, lettuce, pico de gallo, cilantro, queso fresca.
- Meat & cheese burrito, deep fried ‘till crispy and hot.
- CEVICHE TOSTADA
- Mahi mahi, lime juice, tomato, jalapeño, avocado, crisp tortilla, lettuce.
- Handmade tortillas,choice of meat, onion, cilantro, & lime.
- Hot and light corn masa stuffed with either green chile & cheese OR chipotle-lime chicken. Wrapped in a corn husk and steamed to perfection.
- A traditional grilled mexican sandwich: bolillo roll with fresh avocado, mayo, shredded lettuce, refried beans, pico de gallo & your choice of meat.
- A flour tortilla filled with beans, rice, cheese, shredded lettuce, Pico de Gallo & sour cream.
- SUPER BURRITO
- Think burrito then think again. A giant version of our burrito.
- BIG BOWLS
- Take all the glory of our burrito minus the flour tortilla beans, rice, cheese, shredded lettuce, salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
- COMBO PLATE – CHOOSE: TACO, TAMALE, CHILE RELLENO, SOPE, TOSTADA, and/or CHIMICHANGA
- Served with: beans, mexican rice, lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream.
1 item $7.95
2 items $9.95
3 items $11.95
- Taqueria Pícaro uses local, gmo-free whenever possible
- chicken marinated in chipotle, lime, and a secret blend of spices, cooked until it’s fork-tender.
- literally “little meats,” is a dish of Mexican cuisine originating from the state of Michoacán. Carnitas are made by braising or simmering pork in until tender. The process takes three or four hours and the result is very tender and juicy meat.
- AL PASTOR
- A variation of the traditional spit-roasted dish, our al-pastor uses the same blend of spices & pineapple to give a succulent character to the pork.
- BLACK BEANS & PICO DE GALLO
- For our vegan friends or those simply looking for something a bit lighter our black beans are slow cooked until just the right texture. Then combined with our fresh pico de gallo, they make for a delightful, meatless ‘meat’ option.
- REFRIED PINTOS & OAXACAN CHEESE
- This option is vegetarian friendly and is similarly prepared to the black beans, then we mash the beans and ‘refry’ them. The addition of the oaxacan cheese adds a bit of decadence to this otherwise tame option.
- PICADILLO BEEF
- We like to cook our meats slowly and our beef is no exception. We use a flat-iron steak and cook it in spices and tomato until it’s moist and tender. We chop it and let it stew some more. Flavor, flavor, flavor.
- CHILE RELLENO W/ OAXACAN CHEESE
- Roasted Anaheim Chile, filled with Oaxacan Cheese, dipped in our egg batter and fried.
- SOUR CREAM
- SPANISH RICE
- BLACK BEANS
- REFRIED PINTO
- HOUSE PICKLED VEGGIES
- ROASTED TOMATO & JALAPEÑO – MILD
- This mild and flavorful salsa is a great starting point for those of you looking for the authentic taste of Mexico without the bite.
- CHIPOTLE – MEDIUM
- A step up with a warmer heat profile and a touch of smoke.
- CHILE DE ARBOL – HOT
- It gets it’s name from the woody, tree-like stem. A small pepper that packs a big punch. Not for the faint of heart or sensitive tongue. Feel yourself warm up.
- MORTÁL VERDE – Extra Hot
- Translated it means ‘green death.’ This heavy hitter starts off more mild than you’d expect but has a very long finish augmented by the habañero & jalapeño.